Nissan have today unveiled their new 2018 LEAF in Oslo for the European market. The special Launch Edition is called LEAF 2.ZERO, and will go on sale for £26,490 (after the £4,500 UK Government Grant has been applied).
The LEAF 2.ZERO specification includes:
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Lane Keep assist
- 40kWh battery, 235 miles NEDC
- 50kW ChaDeMo quick charger
- 6.6 kW on-board charger
- 5* Euro NCAP
- 17” alloy wheels
- Fog Lamps
- Privacy glass
- Touch screen Navi with DAB and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- EV Connect telematics system
- Interior rear view mirror with auto dimming
- Around View Monitor with moving object detector
- Driving attention alert with parking sensors
- Electronic Parking Brake
There is a choice of two colours – Spring Cloud, and Black Metallic. Both have the same interior (Recycled Woven Fabric with Leather Trim).
The LEAF 2.ZERO is available to Pre-Order today from Chorley Nissan branches. Anyone placing an order prior to 31st December 2017 will receive a free Sonos Play 3 device valued at £299. Delivery is due in January 2018.